3 1 3
Lovingly renovated and meticulously presented, this is one that won't last long and is certain to have its next lucky owner fall head over heels in love with it.
The combination of the modern updates throughout tie in perfectly with some of the original features of the property creating an instantly warm, inviting and homely feel. The neutral colour tones chosen both accentuates the size of the already spacious home and allows for either modern or rustic style furniture to be used with equally outstanding results.
The flow of the home is one that draws you directly to the heart of house, the beautiful, stylish kitchen where the original brick fireplace serves as both a partition between the kitchen and dining space as well as a conversation piece while entertaining friends and family alike.
The adjacent lounge room features modern down-lights, floating flooring and provides access to both the tandem carport and the rear study/music room. All bedrooms are comfortably sized while the main benefits from a large walk-in wardrobe. The list of updates and extras goes on and on, but here are few key points to note before you arrange your inspection:
- Northerly front aspect
- Modern vinyl cladding to exterior of the home
- High ceilings in the bedrooms, kitchen and dining area
- Predominantly floating flooring throughout
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher and updated stove
- Recently updated, large bathroom with claw-foot bath and European laundry
- Recently updated reverse cycle air conditioning
- Cosy slow combustion fireplace
- Rear yard access on both sides of the house
- Tandem carport plus single lock-up colorbond garage
- Private and secure rear yard with full colorbond fencing
With so many inclusions and recent updates this is a property that is destined to be highly sought after for so, so many great reasons….
3 1 3
Property Type - House
Land Area - 771.4m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection