This absolute river front property’s location is in a word… stunning. It is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity not to be missed.
Located on the east coast of Australia on the gorgeous Mid North Coast of NSW, an easy 3.5 hours drive north of Sydney on this predominantly farming Oxley Island. The property is very private but has the nearby townships of Old Bar and Taree a leisurely 10 and 20 minutes drive respectfully, providing convenient access to all amenities.
Some of the properties features include:
• Circa 1920s home that maintains its classic style from the outside with modern updates throughout.
• Approximately 3km of riverfront with recently updated private jetty and boat ramp (council approved)
• Original dairy shed with power and water plus carport.
• 85,000 litre water tank for the house and dairy plus solar powered well for feed troughs
• Multiple paddocks over 16 lush hectares with alluvial soil, having the potential to run 45 head of cattle
• Large machinery shed with adjacent steel cattle yards.
• Established gardens with fruit trees
Words and pictures can only tell part of the story, an inspection will give you the full experience.